Visit Bhutan tour is a short and refreshing trip that designed for those travelers who have short holiday from their job or business and wish to explore the beauty of this wonderful nature. Bhutan is a heavenly abode in the heart of the vast Himalaya. But it is little known to the outside world just being wedged between giant neighbors and secluded by some of the highest mountain ranges. Bhutan-the last paradise on the earth reflects age-old religion, culture, arts & architecture in its golden peaks in the background of deep green valley and hillside. On our Visit Bhutan tour you will visit major places and cities including Paro valley, Thimphu and Tiger Nest - the best hiking spot in Bhutan.
Visit Bhutan Tour 4 days
Day 01Arrive Paro 2250m
Day 02Drive Paro –Thimphu 2350m- 54Km/ 2hrs
Day 03Thimphu 2320m/7424 ft
Day 04Drive to Paro (45 minutes) and final departure
- 3/4 day's full board package in Tourist standard Hotel in Bhutan
- Arrival Pick up and Departure drop from Paro Airport.
- All land transportation by luxury vehicle, depending upon group size
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the tour.
- Accommodation of Hotel during the tour
- All kind of Permit, National Park entry fee, and movement charge
- Guide and Private Vehicles will be available for paro and Thimpu Sightseeing as per above Itinerary
- Escorted English speaking tour guide during the tour period as per Itinerary.
- Entrance Fees to museum and monuments.
- Bottle of mineral water during long road drive.
- Evening tea with snacks
- All hotel taxes/ service charges
- Farewell Dinner in before departure.
- Alpine Eco Trek’s service charges
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes
- International and domestic Flight Ticket
- Alcoholic beverages, Bhutan visa fee & Personal nature expenses
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Before joining a tour, we recommend you to take a travel insurance which should cover cancellation, medical expenses and emergency repatriation.