We organize Tibet Lhasa overland tour 8 days from our based in Lhasa or Kathmandu. Overland from Lhasa to Everest Base Camp is an adventure 08 days overland journey in Tibet that starts and ends in Lhasa with a visit to the stunning Everest base camp. This tour covers the beautiful Tibetan cities and towns of Lhasa, Gyantse, Shigatse, Tingri and Rongbuk. While doing tour, we visit popular landmarks like Dalai Lama’s Potala and Norbulingka Palaces, the Tibet Museum, Barkhor Bazaar and Gyantse Dzong. We also cross several passes and visit the beautiful YamdrokTso Lake on our trip. Outstanding Tibetan monasteries like Sera, Drepung, Jokhang Temple, Khumbum Stupa, Phalkot, Tashilhunpho monastery, Sakya and Rongbuk Base Camp are marvelous sites for us to explore!
Tibet Lhasa Overland Tour 8 Days
Day 01Arrive in Lhasa
Day 02Lhasa sightseeing
Day 04Shigatse-Tingri (Shegar)
Day 05Tingri-Rongbuk Monastery / Mt. Everest Base Camp.
Day 06Mt. Everest Base Camp-Shigatse.
Day 08Departure from Tibet.
- All necessary pick up and drop by a private coach
- Accommodation in standard hotel in Lhasa and Shigatse, and the best available guest house at other places.
- Luxury Van/Bus with an experienced driver
- An English Tibetan guide throughout the tour
- All necessary Tibet permits
- Every day breakfast will be provided
- Entrance tickets of sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary
- Administration and Conservation for visiting Mt. Everest Base Camp;
- Final transfer to Gonggor airport.
- Private expenses laundry, tips to the tour guide / driver, etc.
- Bottled drinks.