Participants of the trip must keep in mind that this is an adventure journey that takes you into one of the remotest corners of the Tibetan plateau where many unexpected and unpleasant events may contribute to the need for a change in the itinerary. Depending on the prevailing situation, the itinerary can be modified to some extent after consulting with your guide. However, the date of the tour conclusion should always coincide with the original plan.
We provide you Kathmandu-Lhasa or Lhasa-Kathmandu air tickets along with tour packages but the price is not fixed always, so please ask before booking your trip. Also if you wish to fly from Beijing to Lhasa and want help from our side to book the air ticket then contact us and let us know your desired date, our ticketing officer will provide you entire details within 24 hours.
List of Gears
- 1 large duffel bag or backpack
- 1 small backpack or day pack
- 2 pair of warm synthetic or cotton pants
- 1 pair light hiking pants
- 2 pair long underwear tops and bottoms
- 1 fleece/wool jacket / pants
- 1 down jacket
- 1 Sleeping bag
- 1 set of light rain gear tops and bottoms
- 1 warm hat and 1 sun hat
- 6 pair of warm socks
- 1 pair comfortable waterproof hiking boots
- I pair comfortable shoes (for wearing around camp)
- 2 pair long sleeve cotton shirt
- 1 pair warm gloves or mittens
- 1 pair of sunglasses (100% UV protective)
- Sunscreen/lip salve (at least SPF 25)
- 1 silk or polyester scarf (to protect neck from the sun)
- 1 towel
- Water bottle 2/lts
- 1 flashlight (w/ extra batteries)
Towel, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, comb/brush, razor, shaving cream, women’s items, toilet paper, etc.
First Aid / Medical Kits
We provide basic 1st aid items but we highly recommend that please bring a well-stocked personal medical kit. The suggested items are below. Consult your doctor for all prescription medicine.
- Band-aids, bandages, medical tape, Neosporin, and other wound dressings
- Blister dressings, moleskin, spenco, 2nd skin
- Cold and flu tablets / nasal decongestant
- Antihistamine (for allergies)
- Aspirin or ibuprofen
- Imodium or Lomotil (anti-diarrhea)
- Hydration powder
- Throat lozenges/cough medicine
- Small pair of scissors /tweezers/thermometer
- Antibiotics (consult a doctor)
- Full supply of all current prescription medications.