The most amazing Tibet EBC Namtso Lake tour starts from the vibrant city of Lhasa by appreciating its prominent historical and religious sites like Potala Palace, Jokahng temple, Sera and Drepung monastery. Your arrival to the holy city will be greeted by the lovely blue sky and impressive glimpse of gigantic Potala palace perched on the red hill, while during the couple of days acclimation and jet-lag alleviation, we have thoughtfully selected mystical Potala Palace, divine Jokhang temple, straggling Drepung and Sera monastery to explore. Before immerging into the terrains of young Himalayan region, the sprawling holy Yamdrok Lake, thriving Karo la glaciers, mystical Gyantse Khubum stupa and Tashi Lhunpo monastery keep you stirring with astonishment and appreciation. The terrain of mighty Himalayan is remarked by different geological formations and superb panorama of Himalayan range, spend a night at the foot of the world tallest mountain, you may have a short hike 12km at the EBC which a challenging at the high altitude, then we retrace the road back along the Northern friendship highway we plunge into the Changthang(Northern nomadic grassland), within the impressive Oyuk valley, beautiful village farm and typical villages are peacefully enjoying their remote location, this part is rarely traveled by mass tourism and further cross the Shogula pass to Yangpache and then to Namtso Lake, overnight on the Tashi Do peninsula.
Tibet EBC Namtso Lake Tour
Day 01Arrival in Lhasa (3650m)
Day 02Lhasa sightseeing
Day 03Lhasa sightseeing
Day 04Lhasa-Shigatse (3900m), 350km, approx 7hrs
Day 05Shigatse-EBC (5200m), 350km, approx 7hrs
Day 06EBC-Shigatse (3900m), 350km, approx 7hrs
Day 07Shigatse-Namtso lake (4720m), 380km, approx 7.5hrs
Day 08Namtso-Lhasa (3650m), 250km, approx 4hrs
Day 10Depart from Lhasa.
- All necessary pick up and drops by private coach.
- Comfortable van or bus with experienced driver during the tour
- Tibet travel permit with all the road permits.
- An English speaking Tibetan Local guide during the tour
- Twin sharing hotel and guest house accommodations on bed and breakfast basis throughout the tour
- Monasteries, Temples and palaces entry fees
- Lhasa sightseeing with all entry permits
- Namtso lake and Everest base camp permits.
- Final transfer to Lhasa airport.
- Tibet/Chinese Visa
- Flight/train fares
- Lunch, dinner, drinks, alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance