Solo Holidays in Bhutan: Bhutan is world widely known as one of the expensive destinations in South Asia. Moreover traveling in Bhutan as a solo will be a bit expensive. We have a special offer for solo travelers in Bhutan as well. This is our six nights and seven days trip for especially culture and humanities. You will explore the unique culture of Bhutan with historical monasteries and Monks.
Solo Holidays in Bhutan
- Hand Made Paper Factory
- Textile Museum
- Folk Heritage Museum
- Tashichho Dzong
- Morning Visit, The Weekend Market
- Hike to Cheri Monastery
- Thangtong Dewachen(Nunnery)
- Visit Mini Zoo
- Evening with Raven
- Punakha Dzong (fortress)
- Chimi Lhakhang
- Later visit, Ta Dzong
- Kichu Lhakhang
- Rimpung Dzong
Day 01Arrive at Paro Airport. (Altitude: 2320m/ 7656ft above sea level):
Day 02Sightseeing In Thimphu:
Day 03Thimphu to Trongsa. Altitude: 2,200m /7,260ft above sea level:
Day 04Trongsa to Punakha. Altitude: 1,350m/4,455ft above sea level:
Day 05Punakha to Paro. Altitude: 2,280m/ 7,524ft above sea level:
Day 06In Paro:
Day 07(July 30) Depart from Paro:
- Full board package in Tourist standard Hotel in Bhutan
- Arrival Pick up and Departure drops from Paro Airport.
- All land transportation by luxury vehicle, depending upon group size
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch, and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the tour.
- Accommodation of Hotel during the tour
- All kind of Permit, National Park entry fee, and movement charge
- Guide and Private Vehicles will be available for sightseeing as per above Itinerary
- Escorted English speaking tour guide during the tour period as per Itinerary.
- Entrance Fees to museums and monuments.
- Bottle of mineral water during long road drive.
- Evening tea with snacks
- All hotel taxes/ service charges
- Farewell Dinner before departure.
- Alpine Eco Trek’s service charges
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes
- International and domestic Flight Ticket
- Alcoholic beverages, Bhutan visa fee, and Personal nature expenses
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Tour Cost Details: Please contact us
Unlike many larger companies, whose itineraries are fixed, we seek out opportunities to help guests experience the real Bhutan. A typical trip with us is littered with opportunities taken as they arise, this could include a trip to the local Karaoke centre, an impromptu archery competition with the guides, visiting farmhouses and tasting the local cuisine, celebrations, meeting with monks and meditating in the monasteries, visiting a bar in a local's living room or the chance to see a fashion show attended by members of the royal family.