We organize Solo Everest base camp trek, trekking to EBC solo is one of the most favorable trekking trips in our company for those people traveling solo. We organize Everest base camp trek for Solo trekkers. Thinking to do EBC trekking Solo? No worry we have fixed departure treks for Everest base camp, or you can still do stunning trekking to Everest base camp solo with our friendly and honest guide and supporting crew.
Solo Everest Base Camp Trek
- Walkthrough the charming Sherpa villages enjoying the magnificent views of high mountains including Mount Everest (8848m), the highest peak in the world
- Enjoy the unique culture and tradition of Sherpa people and colorful markets and monumental landscapes
- Rewarded with the great mountain views as well as wildlife including musk deer, Mountain goats also known as Himalayan Thar and snow leopard with an opportunity to watch the different species of birds in the Sagarmatha National Park
Day 0Arrival at Kathmandu Airport:
Day 02A full days sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley:
Day 03Flight from KTM to Lukla:
Day 04Phakding to Namche (3,440m):
Day 05Acclimatization day in Namche:
Day 06Namche to Tengboche (3,867m):
Day 07Tengboche to Pheriche:
Day 08Another acclimatization day:
Day 09Pheriche to Lobuche to the trail climbs to Phalang karpo at 4,340m then Duglha at 4,620m:
Day 10Lobuche to Gorakshep:
Day 11Gorekshep to Everest Base Camp back to Lobuche:
Day 12Lobuche to Dingboche:
Day 13Tengboche, Overnight at lodge:
Day 14Namche, Overnight at lodge:
Day 15Lukla, Overnight at lodge:
Day 16Lukla to Kathmandu by flight:
Day 17Free day for afternoon shopping:
Day 18Depart Kathmandu:
- The entire airport picks up and drops
- Standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Necessary flights from Kathmandu to Lukla return trips.
- Everest National park fee with trekking permit
- Tims card (trekking information management system card)
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner) during the trekking period
- Accommodation (Guest house or mountain lodges) during the trekking period
- English speaking guide and highly experienced staffs
- Staffs food, clothing, salary, and their insurance
- All necessary grounded transportation
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Kathmandu hosts by Ram Kumar
- Our service charges with VAT and Local / Government Taxes
- Sightseeing or any extra activities except the above program
- Personal nature expenses
- Bar bill and all kind of drinks
- Rescue & Evacuation
- Gratitude (tip) for staff
If the above itinerary couldn’t meet your needs, we can design a tailor-made itinerary to suit your needs. It is also possible to combine with some other activities such as Tibet tours, Bhutan tours, and Jungle safari in Nepal.
The above information is just a guide and a standard pattern of what we provide. The trip can be tailored at your request to accommodate your specific requirements. On adventure trips of this type, weather, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are needed the person in charge will make a decision on what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does arise, we do everything we can to reduce its effect, but we cannot be liable for the results of changes or delays.
Why choose us?
Alpine Eco Trek is aware that there are many companies seeking your business as you plan your adventure holidays in the Himalayas. We believe we offer the very best value for money and take your safety, comfort and ultimate holiday experience very seriously. Read more