Solo trekking to Annapurna base camp is one of the most popular trekking trips in our company for those people traveling solo. We organize the Annapurna base camp trek for Solo trekkers. Thinking to do ABC hiking and you are alone, no worry we have fixed departure treks for Annapurna base camp, or you can still enjoy the amazing trekking to Annapurna base camp solo with our friendly and honest guide and supporting crew.
Solo Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Explore the combination of much diversity of landscapes, terrace farming villages, lush rhododendron and bamboo forests to high altitude landscapes with Annapurna range views.
- Hike the Annapurna Base Camp for a 360 degree view.
Day 01Drive or fly Kathmandu to Pokhara (820m), drive (6 hours):
Day 02Drive to Nayapul, trek to Tirkhe Dhunga – 4 to 5 hrs hours:
Day 03Trek Tirkhe Dhunga / Ghorepani (2,750 m.) – 5 to 6 hrs hours:
Day 04Morning, excursion to Poon hill (3,193 m.) and trek to Tadapani (2,590 m.) – 6 to 7 hrs hours:
Day 05Trek Tadapani / Chhomrong (2,340 m.) – 5 hrs hours:
Day 06Trek Chhomrong / Doban (2,505 m.) – 5 hrs hours:
Day 07Trek Doban / Annapurna Base Camp (4,130 m.) – 6 hrs hours:
Day 08Trek Annapurna Base Camp / Bamboo (2,335 m.) – 6 hrs hours:
Day 09Bamboo to Chhomrung :
Day 10Chhomrung to Ghandrung :
Day 11Ghandrung to Pokhara:
Day 12Explore Pokhara:
Day 13Pokhara to Kathmandu:
- The entire airport picks up and drops.
- Standard hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast.
- Necessary flights from Kathmandu to Pohkara return trips or one way.
- Annapurna Conservation fee with trekking permit.
- Tims card (trekking information management system card).
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking period.
- Accommodation (Teahouse) during the trekking period.
- English speaking guide and highly experienced staffs.
- Staffs food, clothing, salary and their insurance.
- All necessary grounded transportation.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Welcome and fare well dinner in Kathmandu serve by Ram Kumar.
- Our service charges with VAT and Local / Government Taxes.
- Sightseeing or any extra activities except the above program.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar bill and all kind of drinks.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
PRICES & DATES
|08 Jul, 2020 - 20 Jul, 2020||Guaranteed||$1295 USD|
|29 Jul, 2020 - 10 Aug, 2020||Guaranteed||$1295 USD|
Special offer for Solo Annapurna Base Camp Trekking: If the group size is above 5 people we offer a special price on the Solo Annapurna Base Camp trekking, and for online booking, we have easy, quick, cheap and secure online payment platforms.
Solo Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Note:
If the above Solo Annapurna Base Camp Trekking itinerary could not meet your needs, we can design a tailor-made itinerary to suit your needs. It is also possible to combine with some other activities such as white water river rafting and Jungle safari in Nepal.
Why choose us?
Alpine Eco Trek is aware that there are many companies seeking your business as you plan your adventure holidays in the Himalayas. We believe we offer the very best value for money and take your safety, comfort and ultimate holiday experience very seriously. Read more
Amazing Solo Annapurna Base Camp Trek
I did Solo Annapurna Base Camp trek with Alpine Eco Trek, the trek was nice experience with spectacular views, well planned by the company so it was much easier than I expected. I felt very safe and well taken care of by my guide Ramesh, All in all, the trek was an unforgettable experience for me. Thank you, Ram and highly recommended Alpine Eco Trek team.