01. Depending on weather condition and group size, we provide fixed wing aircraft in between Nepalgunj and Simikot but in between Hilsa and Simikot there is no alternative other than Helicopter. Helicopter accommodates 4 passengers at a time depending on the group size & baggage load by small helicopter OR carry 18 passengers at a time if MI – 17 Helicopter (big chopper) available.
02. We must land at Simikot for going through immigration formalities of Nepal government while going and coming back
03. During the Parikrama, if you like you can stay in local Guesthouse but you should pay for it directly otherwise we do camping.
04. The weather condition in the mountain (Simikot and Hilsa area) plays the vital role on this journey. So, due to the weather fact the trip might be delayed to depart by one or two days in the beginning. Simultaneously, if the weather in between Simikot and Hilsa is bad, the Helicopter can’t come to pick you up at Hilsa. In this case, you have to stay in Hilsa and our company bear accommodation and foods for one extra night but incase it goes longer the group has to bear all extra expenses. Only basic foods and accommodation is available in Hilsa. So, every passenger on this journey is advised to keep some spare days in the yatra.
05. Simikot stay is an optional spare day program with a view to manage safe and smooth operation of flight so it may be possible to remove or station as per the situation of weather and flight condition.
06.Extra expenses that may occur due to natural calamities not excluding, landslide, adverse weather conditions, Political sanction, road blockades, or whatsoever, which entails extra nights in hotel or guest houses, additional Vehicles or porterage. All such expenses, will be borne by clients directly or to be collected by us at the end of the tour.