Sikkim Darjeeling Educational Tour
We organize Sikkim and Darjeeling educational tour for the foreign students. The tour operators around the world are kindly invited to join us for any kind of educational tours in Sikkim and Darjeeling.
Beautiful Sikkim is near about 200 monasteries or Gompas belonging to the Nyingma and Kagyu order have not only been influencing the cultural heritage and lifestyle of the people but also demonstrates the ancient rituals in practice. Devoted Lamas robed in red, chant ancient mantras to the rhythm of drums and trumpets while soft lights flicker from decorative lamps placed before statues of the great Guru Padmasambhava.
Feel the peace and quiet of being one with nature and close to the almighty as sacred words mingle with the whirring prayer wheels. The Gompas are adorned with life-like frescoes of hoary Buddhist legends, rare silk, and brocade Thangkas. Also preserved here, are ancient Tibetan manuscripts, exquisitely carved woodwork and icons of silver and gold.
Day 01Drive from Kathmandu to Kakarvitta by bus or fly to Bhadrapur
Day 02Darjeeling Sightseeing Tour
Day 03Excursion tour to Mirik Lake & Pashupati market (Nepal).
Day 04Darjeeling – Gangtok
Day 05Morning breakfast, drive to Nepal boarder (kakarvitta) and local bus drive to kathmandu or drive to bhadrapur airport and fly to Kathmandu. Overnight hotel in Kathmandu.
- Pick up and drops by private coach.
- Standard accommodation on a breakfast basis.
- hotel, resort, lodges with Breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea, coffee, etc...
- An English speaking guide for your whole trip.
- All activities as per above program.
- All tour permits and entry fees.
- All surface Transportation whole trip.
- Your travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal clothing and equipment.
- Tips for guide and driver. (Tipping is expected).
Please contact us for cost details.
Talk to Leader
Mr. Ram Kumar Adhikari