Short Annapurna Trek with Wildlife Safari
Short Annapurna Trek with Wildlife Safari is a piece of cake for those adventure enthusiasts who are short on time but still want to explore and trek through the beautiful landscapes and experience the unique culture and traditions. The Short Annapurna Trek with Wildlife Safari is regarded as one of the most comfortable and altitude free treks in Annapurna region, that has a lot to offer with breathtaking views of fishtail mountain and Annapurna ranges. We commence our stirring trip from the ever so dazzling city of Pokhara. Serene Terrace fields, earthy jungles, white water Rivers, and beautiful villages and then a brilliant view point which treats us with the grand views of landscapes, high mountains, and sunrise/sunset views are a few exotic things that the trek offers. We can spend our nights by either staying at the local guest houses or by camping in the wilderness. The indigenous inhabitants in this area are the most genuine people you will come across with kind and friendly smiles to exotic trekkers which is why we offer you to spend a few nights in their homes.
Short Annapurna Trek with Wildlife Safari is a perfect blend of the two types of adventure holidays which Nepal has to offer. A jungle safari in the ever so enchanting Chitwan National park is the perfect locale to indulge in some fun activities such as Elephant back safari, Jungle walk, canoeing, village walk, culture show and a bunch of other activities.
Short Annapurna Trek with Wildlife Safari is the best choice for families. The kids will particularly enjoy this trip, and especially Chitwan National park will be quite the thrill for them!
- Enjoy the beautiful landscapes, impressive views of high mountains and experience the unique culture, religion, local people and way of their life.
- Explore breathtaking views of Fishtail Mountain and fields, jungle, rivers, and beautiful villages then to a brilliant view point from where you can enjoy the grand views of landscapes and sunrise/sunset views in this short, easy trek.
- Stay in the local guest houses; interact with indigenous people who are kind, friendly and ever smiling to exotic trekkers.
- Chitwan National Park is a heaven where you can experience thrilling adventures such as Elephant back safari,Jungle walk, canoe trip, village walk, culture show, etc.
- This trek is also for those family groups who would like to travel with their children as Chitwan National Park will be more fun and enjoyable to them.
Day 01Arrive at Kathmandu Airport (1,350m):
Day 02Sightseeing of Kathmandu or Rest:
Day 03Drive or flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara (825m):
Day 04Drive from Pokhara Vijayapur and trek to Kalikasthan:
Day 05Trek from Kalikasthan to Syanglung:
Day 06Trek from Syanglung to chisapani:
Day 07Trek from Chisapani to Pokhara:
Day 08Drive from Pokhara to Rafting point then to Chitwan National Park:
Day 09Jungle activities in the Chitwan National Park:
Day 10Drive from Chitwan national park to Kathmandu:
Day 11Free day in Kathmandu:
Day 12Final departure:
- The entire airport picks up and drops.
- Standard hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast.
- Necessary flights from Kathmandu to Pokhara, return trips or one way.
- Annapurna Conservation fee with trekking permit.
- Tims card (trekking information management system card).
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking period.
- Accommodation (Teahouse or tented camp) during the trekking period.
- English speaking guide and highly experienced staffs.
- Staffs food, clothing, salary and their insurance.
- All necessary grounded transportation.
- 2nights 3 days wildlife safari trip on the basis of Full Board.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Welcome and fare well dinner in Kathmandu.
- Our service charges with VAT and Local / Government Taxes.
- Sightseeing or any extra activities except the above program.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar bill and all kind of drinks.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Talk to Leader
Mr. Ram Kumar Adhikari