Shivapuri National park Trek
Shivapuri National park trek is an ideal option for those who desire comfortable and short treks. This trek is near from Kathmandu valley. Shivapuri, renowned for the watershed and flora and fauna, is the second-highest hill that surrounds the Kathmandu valley.
Shivpuri National Park trek starts from Budhanilkantha presents to the trekkers' splendid sights of the central and eastern mountain ranges, breathtaking sunrise and sunset and the Nepalese rural life. Normally there are three options to round off the Shivapuri National Park trek; you can either end your trek at Nagarkot or at Dhulikhel. The village of Nagarkot presents spectacular views of the mountain ranges as well as Kathmandu valley. The advantage of this trek is that it can do throughout the year with each season bringing in a different flavor and color to the landscape of the Shivapuri region.
- Walkthrough Shivapuri National Park and enjoy the peace and clam jungle walking with a breathtaking view of Kathmandu valley and Langtang mountain range
Day 01Drive from Kathmandu to Budhanilkantha to Shivapuri Lekh (Baghdwar):
Day 02Trek from Shivapuri (2,523m.) to Dhap via Chisapani:
Day 03Trek from Dhap to Nagarkot:
Day 04Trek from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel:
Day 05Trek from Dhulikhel to Namo Buddha-Panauti:
- Pick up and drops by private coach.
- Standard accommodation on breakfast basis.
- While trekking tented camp or basic lodges with Breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea, coffee etc...
- An English speaking guide for your whole trip.
- All activities as per above program.
- All tour permits and entry fees.
- All surface Transportation whole trip.
- Your travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal clothing and equipments.
- Tips for guide and driver. (Tipping is expected).
For the up-to-date and competitive pricing for Shivapuri National park trek, Please contact us, we have an attractive discount for a small group of family traveling with senior citizens and kids.
Note: If the above itinerary couldn't meet your needs, we can design a tailor-made itinerary to suit your needs. It is also possible to combine with some other activities such as white water rafting and wildlife safari or Bhutan tours and Tibet tours.
Talk to Leader
Mr. Ram Kumar Adhikari