We organize Saribung peak expedition with full services that starts in Jomsom and continues to Saribung peak via Upper Mustang (Lo-Manthang) and Lauri Gompa.
Saribung Peak Expedition
Day 01Arrival in Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02Permit and preparation day. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03Morning briefing & fly to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04Fly Pokhara to Jomsom and Trek to Kagbeni (2800m) 3h camp [245m ascent - 140m descent]. Overnight at guest house.
Day 05Trek Kagbeni to Chele (3075m) 6h 30 camp [920m ascent - 240m descent] Overnight at guest house.
Day 06Trek Chele - Geling (3560m) 7h camp [1270m ascent - 785m descent] Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 07Geling - Dhakmar (3820m) [735m ascent – 500m descent] Overnight at guest house.
Day 08Dhakmar - Tsarang (3580m) 7h camp [370m ascent - 575m desent] Overnight at guest house.
Day 09Tsarang - Lo Manthang (3809m) 5h camp [350m ascent - 125m descent] Overnight at guest house.
Day 10Lo Manthang - Yara (3,900m)[280m ascent - 700m descent] Overnight at guest house.
Day 11Yara - Luri Gompa (3500m) 5h camp [535m ascent - 50m descent] Overnight in Tent
Day 12Luri Gompa - Ghuma Thanti (4856m) 6h [1 050m ascent - 200m descent] Overnight in Tent
Day 13Ghuma Thanti - Parsche Khola(4200m) 4h [575m ascent - 350m descent] Overnight in Tent
Day 14Parsche Khola - Damodar Kunda (4890m) 5h. Overnight in Tent
Day 15Damodar Kunda to Base camp (5240m) 3h [270m ascent] Overnight in Tent
Day 16Base camp – Moraine Camp (5720m) 5h [530m ascent - 50m descent] Overnight in Tent
Day 17Moraine Camp – Saribung Pass (6042m) - Saribung Peak (6328m) - Bhrihuti BC (5070M) 12h [610m ascent – 1 260m descent] Overnight in Tent
Day 18Bhrihuti Base Camp - Phu (3995m) 6h [200m ascent – 1 100m descent] Overnight at guest house.
Day 19Phu Rest Day - Overnight at guest house.
Day 20Phu - Mahendra Pul (3425m) 5h 30 [510m ascent – 1 080m descent] Overnight at guest house.
Day 21Mahendra Pul - Kang La Phedi (4500m) via – Naar (4100m) 6h [1 175m ascent – 100m descent] Overnight in Tent
Day 22Kang La Phedi - Kang La (5320m) - Ngawal (3750m) 7h [820m ascent - 1 570m descent] Overnight at guest house.
Day 23Ngawal - Gyaru - Brathang (2840m) 6h [300m ascent - 1 210m descent] Overnight at guest house.
Day 24Brathang - Dharapani (1900 m) 6h 30 [400m ascent - 800m descent] Overnight at guest house
Day 25Dharapani - Syange (1050m) 6h 30 [450m ascent - 1 250m descent] Overnight at guest house.
Day 26Drive Syange to Besisahar and Kathmandu Overnight at hotel.
Day 27Free Day in Kathmandu Overnight at hotel.
Day 28Final departure!
- Transfer from airport/hotel/airport on both domestic and international flights by private vehicle.
- Necessary hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on a twin share bed- and- breakfast basis as per the itinerary.
- Freshly cooked full board meals prepared by our cook (breakfast, lunch & dinner) and properly boiled drinking water with tea and coffee while on trek.
- Accommodation on 2 men tented camp whilst on trek.
- Professional local experienced Trek Leader / Guide trained in Wilderness First Aid including his salary, food, accommodation, equipment, transportation and flight
- Well-experienced Climbing leader( Guide), assistant climbing leader, cook and other helpers as per requirement for the climbing section including their salary, food, drinks, accommodation, equipment, transportation and flight.
- Sherpa porters to carry luggage including their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, transportation
- All Domestic airfare: KTM to Pokhara to Jomsom including airport tax
- All ground transportation by private vehicle and local bus.
- Camping equipment - 2-men tent, dinning tent, kitchen tent, staff & porter tent, toilet tent, kitchen utensils, dining table with backrest chair and other necessary equipment during the trek.
- Expedition Permit fee of Mt. Saribung.
- Special permit of Mustang and Nar-Phu Valley.
- Annapurna Conservation Area entrance fees
- 2 Expedition duffel bag or Barrel for each member.
- Transport of food supply & expedition equipment to Base Camp and back.
- High Insurance covering all staff, including Climbing guide and porters as per state law.
- Warm down jacket and sleeping bag (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- Travel & Rescue arrangement. (Helicopter Evacuation available if required, at clients cost).
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) / Gamow Bag (A life saving device in case of Acute Mountain Sickness) along with the comprehensive First aid medical kit.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
- All applicable government taxes.
- Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara other than breakfast
- Personal expenses
- Personal medical and travel insurance and medical bills.
- Tips for guide, porters, driver (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory).
Trip Cost: From USD 4500 to USD 5000 each person, minimum group size is people.