Numbur Cheese Circuit Trekking
Numbur Cheese Circuit trekking is a unique and fascinating trek that is recently explored by a team of TAAN and tourism entrepreneurs. This is one of the remote and new trekking routes in Nepal. The route takes you on a pleasant and scenic passage through two river valleys namely Khimti and Likhu valleys which are nestled in the foothills of the Everest and Rolwaling region respectively.
The rich biodiversity ranging from temperate to alpine forests are inhabited by wildlife like Red Panda, Musk deer, Himalayan Thar, Snow Leopard and various species of pheasants like Danfe. The presence of glaciers and moraines along with the spectacular vistas of the Himalayas namely Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh, Langtang, Jugal, Rolwaling, Everest and Kanchenjunga adds to the interest of the trek. The trail also offers a close look at the lifestyle and culture of the indigenous communities such as Sherpa, Newar, Thami, Tamang, Yolmo, and Majhi.
- Explore Alpine glaciers and moraines along with the spectacular vistas of the Himalayas
Day 01Arrive at Kathmandu Airport, meet your guide and transfer to hotel. In the evening join the welcome dinner at a typical Nepali restaurant with live culture show. Overnight at hotel:
Day 02Rest or sightseeing of Kathmandu valley, visit world heritage sites and holy temples and Stupas, join a meeting at evening time to introduce you to your trek guide and staffs. At the same time we can settle all the outstanding balances. Overnight at hotel:
Day 03Drive from Kathmandu to Shivalaya (1,790m) takes nine hours. Stay overnight at lodge in Shivalaya:
Day 04Trek from Shivalaya to Khahare (2,175m) takes four hours. Stay overnight at home in Khahare:
Day 05Trek from Shivalaya to Panipakha (3,105m) takes four hours. Stay overnight in camp:
Day 06Trek from Panipakha to Manedanda (3,940m) takes three hours. Stay overnight in camp:
Day 07Trek from Manedanda to Panchpokhari (4,515m) takes three and half hours. Stay overnight in camp:
Day 08Trek from Panchpokhari to Tare (4,140m) takes five hours. Stay overnight in camp:
Day 09Rest day in Tare to explore the sights and scenes of this region. Stay overnight in camp:
Day 10Trek from Tare to Ngeju (2,665m) takes four hours. Stay overnight in camp:
Day 11Rest day in Ngeju to explore the sights and scenes of this region. Stay overnight in camp:
Day 12Trek from Ngeju to Lhachhewar (2,665m) takes four hours. Stay overnight in home in Lhachhewar:
Day 13Trek from Lhachhewar to Kyama (2,380m) for four hours. Stay overnight at home in Kyama:
Day 14Trek from Kyama to Gumdel (2,255m) for two hours. Stay overnight at home in Gumdel:
Day 15Trek from Gumdel to Serding (3,360m) for three and half hours. Stay overnight at lodge/home in Serding:
Day 16Trek from Serding to Lapchane (3,150m) via Thodung for five hours. Stay overnight at home in Lapchane:
Day 17Trek from Lapchane to Those (1,755m) for three and half hours. Stay overnight at home in Those:
Day 18Drive from Those to Kathmandu nine hours. Overnight at hotel:
Day 19Rest day in Kathmandu, join the farewell dinner. Overnight at hotel:
Day 20Final transfer to Airport for your onward flight:
- All Airport-hotel transfers by a private vehicle.
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in a standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Local guest houses accommodations or tented camp during trekking in the mountains.
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during trekking.
- All necessary camping gears with full kitchen and staffs while camping.
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary by private vehicles.
- All necessary staff with experienced guide and porters (one porter for two trekkers basis) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
- All necessary paper works; special trekking permits for Number Cheese Circuit trekking.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking Map (Down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion).
- Travel and rescue arrangements.
- Welcome and fare well dinner in Kathmandu.
- Exclusive Medical Kit bag.
- Our service charge and all government taxes.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar bill and all kind of drinks.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
- Cost: for up-to-date and competitive pricing, please contact us.
Talk to Leader
Mr. Ram Kumar Adhikari