Mardi Himal Peak Climbing
Mardi Himal is the most beautiful southern peak of the Annapurna range. Mardi Himal is the barely climbed peak and separates the south-west edge of Machhapuchhre also known as Mount Fishtail and it is perfectly seen from the South. The southwest face of the peak has three well-defined edges towering from the rock walls and divided by hanging glaciers. Its east face is spitted from the Machhapuchhre (Mount Fishtail) edge by a Col at 5200m. The normal climbing path to the peak of Mardi Himal passes via the col. The pinnacle offers a breathtaking view of the Annapurna Himalayan Range.
Spectacular views of Lamjung ranges, Annapurna ranges, picturesque village and diverse community with the majority of Gurung, Tamang, Brahmin and magnificent hilly landscapes will mesmerize you during the trek. This is one of the perfect treks that allow you to observe natural beauty and wildlife as well. Nepalese national bird- Pheasant, national flowers- Rhododendron, Musk deer, Himalayan Thar, spotted deer, snow leopard, and much more wildlife and several herbs, wildflower greets you in this region.
- Pokhara, Pothana, Forest Camp, Bhaisi Kharka, Mardi Himal Base Camp, Mardi Himal High Camp, Summit Mardi Himal, Base Camp, Forest Camp, Siding village, Mardi Pul, Hyangja
- All Necessary airports pick and drop.
- Standard hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast basis.
- All Necessary Permits including Mardi Himal trekking Peak Climbing.
- Trekking Information management system card (permits).
- An English speaking guide for trekking and peak climbing.
- All necessary equipments for peak climbing guide including his extra allowance.
- Necessary porters, helpers and cook while trekking and climbing.
- Best available guest house accommodations while trekking.
- Tent accommodations while climbing Mardi Himal trekking Peak Climbing.
- Full board meals like breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea/coffees while trekking.
- Freshly cooked food by our cook while climbing Mardi Himal Trekking Peak Climbing.
- All necessary taxes and our service charges including insurance for guide, cook, porters and helpers.
- All necessary equipments, food, salary and flights for guide, cook, porters and helpers.
- All governmental paperwork and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Satellite phones and Exclusive Medical Kit Bag.
- Fare well dinner in Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Personal equipments and clothing.
- Local airfare and your insurances.
- Cold drinks and beverages.
- Tips and Items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephone, laundry, Wi-Fi, etc...
The cost of Mardi Himal Peak Climbing differs as per the size of the group, choice of hotel, client's interest of service and amendments in our itinerary. Our prices are very reasonable for the services we cater to. Please contact us for more information and cost details.
While packing for Mardi Himal Peak Climbing certain gears are essential to be considered. Please contact us for the comprehensive packing list for this trip.
Why Choose Us?
Alpine Eco Trek is aware that there are many companies seeking your business as you plan your adventure holidays in the Himalayas. We believe we offer the very best value for money and take your safety, comfort and ultimate holiday experience very seriously. Read more
Talk to Leader
Mr. Ram Kumar Adhikari