Luxury Holidays to Everest Kongde Ridge
No doubt, Everest region has been a leading destination for trekkers, hikers and climbers, since the very first expeditions to the Nepalese side of Everest in the 1950's. Up until now trekking in the amazing beautiful region involved either camping or staying at basic guest houses. It is now possible to trek in the region staying at luxury lodges with all the modern conveniences of a proper hotel. The luxury lodges all offer spacious rooms which are nicely decorated and have attached bathrooms with hot shower. Best of all, each has been thoughtfully sited to present a magnificent panorama of the Himalayas from the lodge itself.
During the Luxury holidays to Everest Kongde Ridge in the homeland of the Sherpas, we hike to Namche Bazaar and have an extra day to explore this flourishing settlement, before heading on to Thame. Here, we can hike to Sumdur Ridge (4830m) for unforgettable views of a host of big peaks, including Cho Oyu. Our return to Lukla then follows a brand-new trail, traversing rhododendron-covered slopes on the west side of the valley to Kongde, with a unique panorama of Everest, Lhotse and Ama Dablam. A day-hike to the excellent viewpoint of Pharak Ri is an optional from Kongde. Twin bedded and heated rooms, modern bathrooms and pleasant dining areas can now be a part of your experience on your Luxury holidays to Everest Kongde Ridge.
- Enjoy the amazingly beautiful region by staying at luxury lodges with all the modern conveniences which includes spacious rooms which are nicely decorated and have attached bathrooms with hot shower
- Observe magnificent panorama of the Himalayas from the lodge itself
- Enjoy hiking to Namche Bazaar and have an extra day to explore this flourishing settlement, before heading on to Thame
- Experience the unforgettable views of a host of big peaks, including Cho Oyu
- Travel through the rhododendron-covered slopes on the west side of the valley to Kongde, with a unique panorama of Everest, Lhotse and Ama Dablam.
Day 01Arrive Kathmandu - 1,300m:
Day 03Fight to Lukla and trek to Phakding:
Day 04Trek to Namche Bazaar:
Day 05Namche Bazaar:
Day 06Trek to Thame:
Day 07Thame excursion:
Day 08Trek to Kongde:
Day 09Kongde excursion:
Day 10Trek to Phakding:
Day 11Trek to Lukla:
Day 12Flight to Kathmandu:
Day 13Optional sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley:
- All necessary pick up and drop.
- Deluxe hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- Kathmandu sightseeing with guide and car.
- Both way flight to Lukla with necessary transfer.
- Necessary permits, including National park fee and Tims card.
- All meals (B/L/D) during the trekking period.
- Accommodation (Luxury Lodges) during the trekking period.
- An English speaking guide and necessary porters.
- Highly experienced staffs and their food, clothing, salary and insurance.
- All necessary grounded transportation.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Our service charges and All Local / Government Taxes.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar bill and all kind of drinks.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
- Trip cost:
For the up-to-date and competitive pricing for Luxury Holidays to Everest Kongde Ridge, Please contact us, we have attractive discount for small group of family travelling with senior citizens and kids.
If above itinerary couldn't meet your needs, we can design a tailor-made itinerary to suit your needs. It is also possible to combine with some other activities such as white water rafting and wildlife safari or Bhutan tours and Tibet tours.
Talk to Leader
Mr. Ram Kumar Adhikari