Luxury Hike to Namche Bazaar
Luxury hike to Namche Bazaar is an amazing holidays for those who do not have time to trek all the way up to Everest Base Camp or Gokyo valley but want to appreciate some of the most beautiful elements of the Khumbu region, experiencing the unique culture, friendly Sherpa people and fauna and flora of the Himalayas.
The Sherpa kingdom of Namche Bazaar is the largest and most prosperous in the Khumbu region, a historical trading centre where grain from the south was exchanged for salt from Tibet. The town is the main hub of the local Sherpa community where they come to buy and sell their goods. It also contains a number of bakeries, internet cafes and even a pub.
Luxury hike to Namche Bazaar is now possible to do it in relative "Luxury" of nice lodges with modern bathrooms with beautiful interiors and architecture done in local Sherpa traditional.
- Experience an amazing holidays with some of the most beautiful elements of the Khumbu region, experiencing the unique culture, friendly Sherpa people and fauna and flora of the Himalayas in a limited time
- Explore the largest and most prosperous Namche Bazaar, a historical trading centre where grain from the south was exchanged for salt from Tibet
- Observe the town by staying in nice lodges with modern bathrooms with beautiful interiors and architecture done in local Sherpa traditional
Day 01Arrive Kathmandu - 1.300m:
Day 02Fight to Lukla and trek to Phakding:
Day 03Trek to Namche Bazaar:
Day 04Namche Bazaar:
Day 05Trek to Phakding:
Day 06Trek to Lukla
- All necessary pick up and drop.
- Deluxe hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- Kathmandu sightseeing with guide and car.
- Both way flight to Lukla with necessary transfer.
- Necessary permits, including National park fee and Tims card.
- All meals (B/L/D) during the trekking period.
- Accommodation (Luxury Lodges) during the trekking period.
- An English speaking guide and necessary porters.
- Highly experienced staffs and their food, clothing, salary and insurance.
- All necessary grounded transportation.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Our service charges and All Local / Government Taxes.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar bill and all kind of drinks.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
- Trip cost:
For the up-to-date and competitive pricing for Luxury hike to Namche Bazaar, Please contact us, we have attractive discount for small group of family travelling with senior citizens and kids.
If above itinerary couldn't meet your needs, we can design a tailor-made itinerary to suit your needs. It is also possible to combine with some other activities such as white water rafting and wildlife safari or Bhutan tours and Tibet tours.
Talk to Leader
Mr. Ram Kumar Adhikari