Lobuche West Peak Climbing
Situated in the Khumbu Himal Range of the Everest region, Lobuche West is more challenging and technical than the Lobuche East. The Lobuche West is also taller than its eastern cousin and stands at a height of At 6,145 meters. Earlier, only Lobuche East was allowed for trekkers, the Western peak required expedition permit. The Lobuche West was recently opened by the Nepal Mountaineering Association for the trekkers as well.
The jagged ridged and a snow area of the mountain requires the climbers to be roped and use crampons and ice axe. The team of experienced high altitude Sherpas assists and guides the group with the climb and a team of porters and low altitude Sherpas work for the organization of equipment, tents, and food.
- Lukla, Phakding, Namche, Tengboche, Pheriche, Lobuche, Gorakshep, Lobuche Base Camp, Lobuche High Camp, Lobuche West, Dingboche, Tengboche, Namche, Lukla
- All Necessary airports pick and drop.
- Standard hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast basis.
- All Necessary Permits including Lobuche West Peak Climbing.
- Trekking Information management system card (permits).
- An English speaking guide for trekking and peak climbing.
- All necessary equipments for peak climbing guide including his extra allowance.
- Necessary porters, helpers and cook while trekking and climbing.
- Best available guest house accommodations while trekking.
- Tent accommodations while climbing Lobuche West Peak Climbing.
- Full board meals like breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea/coffees while trekking.
- Freshly cooked food by our cook while climbing Lobuche West Peak Climbing.
- All necessary taxes and our service charges including insurance for guide, cook, porters and helpers.
- All necessary equipments, food, salary and flights for guide, cook, porters and helpers.
- Fare well dinner in Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal equipments and clothing.
- Local airfare and your insurances.
- Cold drinks and beverages.
- Tips and Items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephone, laundry, Wi-Fi, etc...
The cost of Lobuche West Peak Climbing differs as per the size of the group, choice of hotel, client's interest of service and amendments in our itinerary. Our prices are very reasonable for the services we cater to. Please contact us for more information and cost details.
While packing for Lobuche West Peak Climbing certain gears are essential to be considered. Please contact us for the comprehensive packing list for this trip.
Why Choose Us?
Alpine Eco Trek is aware that there are many companies seeking your business as you plan your adventure holidays in the Himalayas. We believe we offer the very best value for money and take your safety, comfort and ultimate holiday experience very seriously. Read more
Talk to Leader
Mr. Ram Kumar Adhikari