Lhasa Everest Base Camp Tour
The fascinating Lhasa Everest base camp tour in Tibet brings you to the base camp of Mt Everest. This amazing and adventure tour traverses along with the Centuries-old nomadic territories, fortified villages, alpine valleys, nomadic settlements, barley fields, and a succession of glaciated mountain passes. Everest is a familiar name in every region of the world and an icon of the belief that all things are possible. As one of the world’s ultimate destinations, the highest frontier of human ability remains an awe-inspiring natural wonder that is most appreciated only through Discovery Channel documentaries. Experience for yourself the stunning beauty of Everest while also discovering the ancient and mysterious land of Tibet.
We have created the perfect tour for those who consider a sense of adventure and a dose of curiosity essential travel ingredients. There is no strenuous hiking. In ten days of Tibet Everest Base Camp tour, we will take you by air from Kathmandu, Chengdu to Lhasa, and then by land cruiser to Everest base camp for sunrise on one of the most epic landscapes on Earth. You will return as a member of an exclusive group of travelers who have beheld the highest point on planet earth.
Participants of the trip must keep in mind that this is an adventure journey that takes you into one of the remotest corners of the Tibetan plateau where many unexpected and unpleasant events may contribute to the need for a change in the itinerary. Depending on the prevailing situation, the itinerary can be modified to some extent after consulting with your guide. However, the date of the tour conclusion should always coincide with the original plan.
- All necessary pick up and drops by private coach.
- Comfortable van or bus with experienced driver during the tour
- Tibet travel permit with all the road permits.
- An English speaking Tibetan Local guide during the tour
- Twin sharing hotel and guest house accommodations on bed and breakfast basis throughout the tour
- Monasteries, Temples and palaces entry fees
- Lhasa sightseeing with all entry permits
- Everest base camp permits.
- Pick up by private coach from Kerung boarder (Friendship Bridge) to Kathmandu.
- Tibet/Chinese Visa
- Flight/train fares
- Lunch, dinner, drinks, alcoholic beverages
- Nepal visa and Nepal Re-entry visa
- Travel insurance
- Hotel and sightseeing in Kathmandu
Tour Cost: In order for us to quote you the cost, please write us with the number of members in your group, the type of vehicles you want, and the category of hotels you would like to stay in.
List of Gears
- 1 large duffel bag or backpack
- 1 small backpack or day pack
- 2 pairs of warm synthetic or cotton pants
- 1 pair of light hiking pants
- 2 pairs of long underwear tops and bottoms
- 1 fleece/wool jacket / pants
- 1 down jacket
- 1 Sleeping bag
- 1 set of light rain gear tops and bottoms
- 1 warm hat and 1 sun hat
- 6 pairs of warm socks
- 1 pair of comfortable waterproof hiking boots
- I pair comfortable shoes (for wearing around camp)
- 2 pair long sleeve cotton shirt
- 1 pair warm gloves or mittens
- 1 pair of sunglasses (100% UV protective)
- Sunscreen/lip salve (at least SPF 25)
- 1 silk or polyester scarf (to protect neck from the sun)
- 1 towel
- Water bottle 2/lts
- 1 flashlight (w/ extra batteries)
Towel, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, comb/brush, razor, shaving cream, women’s items, toilet paper, etc.
First Aid / Medical Kits
We provide basic 1st aid items but we highly recommend that please bring a well-stocked personal medical kit. The suggested items are below. Consult your doctor for all prescription medicine.
- Band-aids, bandages, medical tape, Neosporin, and other wound dressings
- Blister dressings, moleskin, spenco, 2nd skin
- Cold and flu tablets / nasal decongestant
- Antihistamine (for allergies)
- Aspirin or ibuprofen
- Imodium or Lomotil (anti-diarrhea)
- Hydration powder
- Throat lozenges/cough medicine
- Small pair of scissors /tweezers/thermometer
- Antibiotics (consult a doctor)
- Full supply of all current prescription medications.
Talk to Leader
Mr. Ram Kumar Adhikari