Lhasa Cultural tour: For centuries Western travelers were interested with exploring the forbidden land, sometimes enduring months or even years of hardship, only to fail in their mission to reach Lhasa. Their accounts of what they saw and heard along the way have only added to the charm of this magical land. Traveling to Tibet is no longer burdened with danger and hardship as in years gone by. Unlike those early adventures, we can take you to Tibet in comfort and safety. However, the relatively easy access to the country does by no way diminish the excitement of making it to "The Roof of the World" and the wonders that you will experience. We would like to invite you to have a wonderful and memorable time in Tibet.
Lhasa Cultural Tour
Day 01Arrive in Lhasa
Day 02Lhasa sightseeing
Day 03Lhasa sightseeing
Day 04Lhasa Surround Area (Yamdrok Yumtso Lake)
Day 05Final Departure
- All necessary pick up and drops by private coach.
- Comfortable van or bus with experienced driver during the tour
- Tibet travel permit with all the road permits.
- An English speaking Tibetan Local guide during the tour
- Twin sharing hotel and guest house accommodations on bed and breakfast basis throughout the tour
- Monasteries, Temples and palaces entry fees
- Lhasa sightseeing with all entry permits
- Tibet/Chinese Visa
- Flight/train fares
- Lunch, dinner, drinks, alcoholic beverages
- Nepal visa and Nepal Re-entry visa
- Travel insurance
- Hotel and sightseeing in Kathmandu