Langtang Gosainkunda Trek
Langtang Gosainkunda Trek - An exploration into Nepal’s best kept secret; Langtang's wonders of Gosainkunda Lake, Laurebina pass, along with the diverse ethno-culture on a backdrop of the mighty Himalayas.
The Langtang Gosainkunda trek offersan opportunity for adventurous trekkers to walk in the footsteps of Bill Tillman and explore the Himalayan passes, pristine valleys and diverse ethno- culture he first discovered in 1949. Despite its close proximity to the capital Kathmandu, it remains a relatively unspoiled and naturally preserved trek. We will embark on several days of beautiful trekking through the Langtang Gosainkunda region, which includes dense forest and traditional settlements. After experience the rare flora and immersing in the ancient cultures, we will head to the holy Gosainkunda Lake and alpine yak pasture of Kyangin Gompa. Over the years this Gosainkunda has become one of the most sacred pilgrimage sites for Shamans, the traditional witch doctors, as well as many Hindu and Buddhist devotees. This is only enhanced by the abundance of towering mountains looking over the valleys, providing awe-inspiring views.
- Hike on the Langtang valley tails, follow footsteps of Bill Tamang, explore pristine valley, traditional villages, Shamanism and Tranquil Lake
Day 01Arrive at Kathmandu Airport (1,350m):
Day 02Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing:
Day 03Drive from Kathmandu to Syabru Besi, 9 hours:
Day 04Trek from Syabru Besi (1,600m) to Lama Hotel (2,470m), 5 to 6 hours walking:
Day 05Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3,430m) via Ghore Tabela, 6 hours walking:
Day 06Trek from Langtang Village to Kyangjin (3,870m), 3 to 4 hours walking:
Day 07Rest day at Kyangjin Gompa and excursion in and around:
Day 08Trek from Kyangjin Gompa to Lama Hotel (2,470m), 5 ot 6 hours walking:
Day 09Trek from Lama Hotel to Thulo Syabru (2,260m), 5 to 6 hours walking:
Day 10Trek from Thulo Syabru to Sing Gompa or Chandan Bari (3,250m), 4 to 5 hours walking:
Day 11Trek from Sing Gompa to Gosaikunda via Lauribina Yak (3,920m), 5 to 6 hours walking:
Day 12Trek from Gosaikunda to Sing Gompa or Chandan Bari, 5 to 6 hours walking:
Day 13Trek from Sing Gompa to Dhunche, 5 to 6 hours walking:
Day 14Drive from Dhunche to Kathmandu by bus or private jeep, 9 hours:
Day 15Free day in Kathmandu:
Day 16Final departure:
- The entire airport picks up and drops.
- Standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Necessary transportation from Kathmandu return trips.
- Gosainkunda Langtang National Park fee with trekking permits.
- Tims card (trekking information management system card).
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking period.
- Accommodation (Teahouse) during the trekking period.
- English speaking guide and highly experienced staffs.
- Staffs food, clothing, salary and their insurance.
- All necessary grounded transportation.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Welcome and fare well dinner in Kathmandu serve by Ram Kumar.
- Our service charges with VAT and Local / Government Taxes.
- Sightseeing or any extra activities except the above program.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar bill and all kind of drinks.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
- Trek Note:
Langtang Gosainkunda trek is a guesthouse based trek in Langtang region, during the trek on the trails each and every stop provides the comfortable mountain lodges and basic guesthouses with warm and cozy rooms with modren facilities such as internet wifi, attached bathrooms with hot shower, well furnished bed rooms and etc... We are organizing Langtang Gosainkunda trek in small group/private trip, please write us and let us know how many of you are there in your group to do trip then we will provide you all the necessary information with the cost details as per your group size and requirements.
Talk to Leader
Mr. Ram Kumar Adhikari