Kusum Kanguru Peak Climbing
Positioned in the Khumbu region and known as technically very challenging on all possible routes, Kusum Kanguru is an impressive rock and ice peak which forms the border between the Dudhkosi in the south and Hinku Valley to the north. Its name originating in Sherpa language means the Three Snow-White Gods. This climb is suggested only for participants who have enough alpine mountaineering experience.
South-East Ridge: The approach to the South East Face is from the Hinku valley side. From Lukla, the base camp can be reached in 5 days. The ascent route to the main summit is through the South East Face. With a base camp at 4360m, two or three high camps are required to complete the climb.
North Ridge: The North Ridge is approached from Monjo on the trail to Namche Bazaar. From base camp ascend steep grass and screed and finally a ramp leading to the ridge proper.
- Lukla, Namche, Kusum Kanguru, Kusum Kanguru High Camp, Kusum Kanguru Summit
- All Necessary airports pick and drop.
- Standard hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast basis.
- All Necessary Permits including Kusum Kanguru Peak Climbing.
- Trekking Information management system card (permits).
- An English speaking guide for trekking and peak climbing.
- All necessary equipments for peak climbing guide including his extra allowance.
- Necessary porters, helpers and cook while trekking and climbing.
- Best available guest house accommodations while trekking.
- Tent accommodations while climbing Kusum Kanguru Peak Climbing.
- Full board meals like breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea/coffees while trekking.
- Freshly cooked food by our cook while climbing Kusum Kanguru Peak Climbing.
- All necessary taxes and our service charges including insurance for guide, cook, porters and helpers.
- All necessary equipments, food, salary and flights for guide, cook, porters and helpers.
- Fare well dinner in Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal equipments and clothing.
- Local airfare and your insurances.
- Cold drinks and beverages.
- Tips and Items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephone, laundry, Wi-Fi, etc...
The cost of Kusum Kanguru Peak climbing differs as per the size of the group, choice of hotel, client's interest of service and amendments in our itinerary. Our prices are very reasonable for the services we cater to. Please contact us for more information and cost details. While packing for Kusum Kanguru Peak climbing certain gears are essential to be considered. Please contact us for the comprehensive packing list for this trip.
Why Choose Us?
Alpine Eco Trek is aware that there are many companies seeking your business as you plan your adventure holidays in the Himalayas. We believe we offer the very best value for money and take your safety, comfort and ultimate holiday experience very seriously. Read more
Talk to Leader
Mr. Ram Kumar Adhikari