Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve 3 Nights /4 Days Package Inclusive All Cost
We offer Koshi Tappu wildlife safari in Nepal. Situated in Saptari and Sunsari districts in eastern Nepal, the Koshi Tappu Safari covers the vast expanse Koshi River with its blue waters and lush jungle areas on both sides. It is considered as the major attraction of the safari. The forest is the homeland of wild buffaloes, hog deer, wild boar, spotted deer, blue bell and jackals. The vegetation of this area is mainly tall khar-pater grassland with a few patches of Khair-sissoo scrub forest and deciduous mixed river line jungle.
You can discover the forest of Koshi Tappu safari riding on elephant back. Here you will see the hattisar (elephant stable) where elephant breed regularly and which is one of few such facilities in Asia. During the Koshi Tappu Safari at dusk and dawn time you will see many varieties of birds and animals sitting along the river. The best place to watch the bird species is the Barrage, downstream of the river.
- Elephant back Safari
- Jungle/Nature Walk
- Bird Watching
- Camping & Hiking
- Study Tour
- Cultural Tour
- Nature Tour
- Visit to Crocodile Breeding Center
- illage Tour
- Cultural Programme
- Boating/Canoeing Trip
Day 01Arrive Biratnagar Airport. Meet and drive to Koshi Tappu Wildlife Camp:
Day 02Raft boat on the Sapta Koshi River:
- Transportation to and from Kathmandu by Air or road as per Itinerary.
- All Safari Activities.
- All jungle activities
- All accommodations while safari including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Highly experienced Government licensed safari guide during the trip.
- Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide insurance and salary, national park and conservation area fees.
- International Airfares.
- Transportation to and from Kathmandu by air or road as per itinerary.
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry. Tips & Gratuities.
Recommended Equipment list for Chitwan National Park Nepal.
- Walking pants
- Full - sleeves shirt
- Jumper or pile jacket
- T - shirts
- Camp shoes or Sandal
- Polypropylene/wool socks
- Light cotton socks for under wool socks
- Sun hat
- Sun block for lips
- Sun lotion
- Water bottle
- Medical & first aid kit
- Flash light
- Batteries and bulbs
- Insect Repellent
- Personal toiletries and medication which should be labeled.
Please Note: Miniskirt, tight fitting, figure-hugging clothing, such as those made with Lycra can often be offensive to locals, especially on women. If you find these items comfortable as a base layer then please pack something to wear over the top of them.
Talk to Leader
Mr. Ram Kumar Adhikari