Kathmandu Phulchoki hiking is tranquil hike that suites to those seeking for a peace and the place where the species of birds are singing the songs in their own language. Kathmandu phulchoki excursion provides a hike to Phulchoki towards paradise of birds, enjoying the views of terrace fields, villages, and mountain scenery. 20km south-east of Kathmandu valley, Phulchoki is the major hill station in the Kathmandu valley. While heading to Phulchoki, we explore Dhulikhel, Namobuddha which is the starting point of this excursion. Hiking up to Phulchoki hill station surrounded by the dense jungle will be an unforgettable experience.
Kathmandu Phulchoki Hiking
Day 01Arrive at Kathmandu Airport, meet our guide and transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel:
Day 02After breakfast, start a full day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley such as Boudha Nath, Pashupatinath and Kathmandu Durbar Square. Overnight at hotel:
Day 03Drive to Dhulikel and start hike to Namobuddha 3 hrs. Overnight at resort:
Day 04Namobuddha hike to Balthali 4-5 hrs. Overnight at resort:
Day 05Balthali hike to Bebar Danda 5 hrs. Overnight at resort:
Day 06Bebar Danda hike to Phulchoki approx. 5 hrs. Overnight at resort:
Day 07Phulchoki hike to Godawari and drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight at resort:
Day 08Final transfer to Airport for your onward flight or extend your holiday with us:
- Airport Pick up and drops by private coach.
- Standard accommodation in Kathmandu on breakfast basis.
- Hotel, Breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea, coffee etc… in Dhulikhel, Namobuddha and Phulchoki.
- An English speaking guide for your whole trip.
- All activities as per above program.
- All tour permits and entry fees for Phulchoki.
- All surface Transportation for whole trip.
- Our service charges.
- Necessary taxes and vats.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal clothing and equipments.
- Tips for guide, porters and driver. (Tipping is expected).
Cost: for the up-to-date and competitive pricing, please contact us...
Note: If above itinerary couldn’t meet your needs, we can design a tailor-made itinerary to suit your needs. It is also possible to combine with some other activities such as Tibet tours, Bhutan tours, and mountain flights, Nepal trekking and rafting.