Kalinchowk trekking provides panoramic Himalayan views, monasteries with Rhododendron and Pheasant - the Nepalese national flower and bird. This trek is newly opened trekking trail from where you can enjoy the grand views of the high Himalayas. From the highest altitude of Kalinchowk (4000meters) we could get a good view of Ganesh Himal, Shisha Panga , Langtang, Dorjee Lakpa, Jugal Himal, Amabamori, Gauri Shanker, and Namburi Himal. There is also a prominent temple of the Hindus called the Kali temple. Kalinchowk trekking ends at Charikot which is also a district head quarters then drive back to Kathmandu.
- Enjoy the panoramic Himalayan views, monasteries with Rhododendron and Pheasant - the Nepalese national flower and bird
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at a standard hotel with breakfast.
- Necessary trekking permit fee.
- National Park fee.
- Food for trekking (Breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Guide, cook and necessary helpers.
- Airport pick up and departure.
- Transportation by Bus.
- Insurance of Guide & Potters.
- Trekking allowance, food allowance for trekking crews.
- Agency's service charge.
- Personal equipment for Trekking/climbing.
- Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Trekking Sleeping bag.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for Guide & Potters.
- Bar bills, Mineral water.
Please contact us.
- Equipments & Packing List
Gears are pretty much essential for your great trip. Please contact us for the comprehensive packing list for this trip.