Kaligandaki River Rafting
We offer Kali Gandaki River rafting, west Nepalese Himalayan River is a marvelous medium length river journey, combining great whitewater with some of the prettiest scenery in Nepal.
Both experienced and beginner rafters will love it. The village terraces cling precariously to the slopes and surreal snowcapped peaks hang suspended above us as we drift through the world's deepest gorge. Being one of the holiest rivers in Nepal every river junction of the Kali Gandaki is dotted with cremation sites and above ground burial mounds.
- Grade for Autumn Sep – Dec 3 to 4+
- Grade for Spring Feb –May 3 to 4
- Possible operation autumn & spring
- Departure Fix and on request
- Rafting days 3 + 2 days (Kathmandu to Kathmandu)
- Entrance by 30 - minute flight or a 6-hour drive to Pokhara
- River distance 55 km.
- Optional trips to Drive 138 km. to Chitwan National Park or trekking to
- Annapurna region or drive or fly back to Kathmandu
- Numbers of pax Minimum 2 persons
Day 01Pokhara – Nayapool - Modikhola:
Day 02Modikhola – Purti Ghat:
Day 03Purti Ghat - Mirme to Pokhara:
- Ground Transportation, (From Kathmandu tourist bus after rafting Local bus).
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip.
- River Permit.
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment.
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc).
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire.
- Safety Kayak.
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation.
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid kid box.
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip.
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip.
- Emergency evacuation.
- Things of personal use.
- Member insurance.
- Private Transportation (If you want extra US$150 up to 5 people).
- All airfare
- Tips to Staffs.
- Sleeping bag (NRS.50 per night).
Note: Rafting itinerary can be changed as per the different situations.
- Swimwears for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.
- Fishing hook.
Nepal Visa info
Visa for Nepal, you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) in Kathmandu. Please kindly bring two passport size photos and passport copy along with you. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days can be obtained by paying USD40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 90 days can be obtained by paying USD 100. If you need more info on a visa for Nepal then please kindly feel free to ask with us or browse our Nepal info page.
Our website contains as much information as possible about this trip. However, if you have any questions regarding the trip, please feel free to contact us. We answer all inquiries within 24 hours. If you want to book a trip, you can send us an email or contact us directly by phone: 0977 98510 36844 (Ram Kumar Adhikari).
Talk to Leader
Mr. Ram Kumar Adhikari