Jomsom Kagbeni Muktinath Horse Riding (Pony Trek)
Jomsom Muktinath horse riding holiday start with a scenic flight from Pokhara to Jomsom. As soon as we arrive at Jomsom airport we met our crew including necessary horses and horseman and starting our amazing horse riding trip to Muktinath.
Jomsom, the ancient trade route to Mustang and Tibet, up the Kali Gandaki River, presents one of the most developed trekking trails offering comfortable lodges run by the Thakali families. The Jomsom is a popular destination in Nepal with its beautiful landscape. Jomsom is the gateway of Nepal's hidden treasure Mustang, the trekker can see the landscape of mustang and reach to the Hindu's and Buddhist's sacred pilgrimage Muktinath. The land is also covered with other glittering snow peaks like Nilgiri, Tukche and Muktinath, the famous shrine of Hindus.
- Jomsom Kagbeni Muktinath on Horseback (Pony Trek)
- All the necessary pick up and drops
- Accommodation in KTM and Pokhara with breakfast,
- Trekking permits
- Horse with horseman, horse diet, horseman salary, horse equipment.
- Horse riding package including guest house, food, tea coffee, and all the taxes.
- An English speaking guide and a porter to carry your bag pack
- Guide and porter’s insurance, salary, shoes, jackets, food and guest houses.
- Company’s service charge and all government taxes.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any bottled drinks
- Your insurance and personal expenses
- Tips for guide and porter.
The above information is just a guide and a standard pattern of what we provide. The trip can be tailored at your request to accommodate your specific requirements. On adventure trips of this type, weather, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are needed the person in charge will make a decision on what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does arise, we do everything we can to reduce its effect, but we cannot be liable for the results of changes or delays.
Why Choose Us?
Alpine Eco Trek is aware that there are many companies seeking your business as you plan your adventure holidays in the Himalayas. We believe we offer the very best value for money and take your safety, comfort and ultimate holiday experience very seriously. Read more
Our Website contains as much information as possible about this trip. However, if you have any questions regarding the trip, please feel free to contact us. We answer all inquiries within 24 hours. If you want to book a trip, you can send us an email or contact us directly by phone: 0977 98510 36844 (Ram Kumar Adhikari).
Talk to Leader
Mr. Ram Kumar Adhikari