Ganesh Himal Ganga Jamuna Trek
Ganesh Himal Ganga Jamuna trek leads us through the culturally rich unspoiled ethnic villages and dense forest with beautiful Himalayan flora and fauna on the back dropped of the breath taking mountain range of Himalayas. This trek is one of the best treks in central Nepal on non touristy trail. Ganesh Himal not frequented by many tourists and it situated in central Nepal, northwest of Katmandu the terraced hillsides seem to climb to the sky. The trekking route takes us through river valleys and traditional farming communities that contain a variety of the ethnic groups in Nepal.
Ganesh Himal Ganaga Jamuna trek also goes through pine and rhododendron forests and across various passes. During the trek we can have wonderful views of Langtang, Gosainkunda, Ganesh Himal, Boudha Peak, Himalchuli, Manaslu, Machhapuchhre, South Annapurna and Annapurna II.
The trek offers the terraced hillsides governing the sky as well as ethnical diversity from various groups and their mixed of lifestyle that gives us a glimpse into real Nepali life and the trip gives the trekkers an abundant opportunity to observe the rich Nepalese cultural tradition.
- Hike through culturally rich unspoiled ethnic villages and dense forest enjoying beautiful Himalayan flora and fauna and breath-taking mountain range of Ganesh Himal range
Day 01Arrive at Kathmandu Airport (1,350meters):
Day 02Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley:
Day 03Drive Kathmandu to Betrawati:
Day 04Trek from Betrawati to Kispang. (1,850m):
Day 05Trek from Kispang to Thulo Chaur (2,350m):
Day 06Trek from Thulo Chaur - Gonga (3,000m):
Day 07Trek from Gonga to Rupchet (3,800m):
Day 08Trek from Rupchet to Shing La pass (4,400m) and Cherma (2,900m):
Day 09Trek from Cherma to Meyghang (2,300m):
Day 10Trek from Meyghang to Darkha:
Day 11Trek from Darkhu to Fulkharka:
Day 12Exploration day of Ganga Jamuna (also known as Ganesh parbat):
Day 13Fulkharka to Kathmandu:
Day 14Final transfer to Kathmandu Airport
- All Airport-hotel transfers by a private vehicle.
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in a standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Local guest houses accommodations or Home stay during trekking in the mountains.
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during trekking.
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary by private vehicles.
- All necessary staff with experienced guide and porters (one porter for two trekkers basis) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
- All necessary paper works; special trekking permits for Ganesh Himal trek.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking Map (Down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion).
- Travel and rescue arrangements.
- Welcome and fare well dinner in Kathmandu.
- Exclusive Medical Kit bag.
- Our service charge and all government taxes.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar bill and all kind of drinks.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
- Cost: Please contact us.
- Equipments & Packing List Gears are pretty much essential for your great trip. Please contact us for the comprehensive packing list for this trip.
- Permits & Formalities:
A trek to a restricted area must be arranged as a fully equipped organized trek through a registered trekking agency using tents, Sherpa staff, cooks and porters. We arrange the permit through a series of applications, guarantees and letters, a process that requires couple working days. You may not trek alone; there must be at least two members in each group. For some areas there is a limit to the number of trekkers per season.
Talk to Leader
Mr. Ram Kumar Adhikari