Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek
Everest base camp luxury trek is one of the classic journeys of the world with breathtaking mountain scenery including Mt. Everest, Pumari and Ama Dablam while staying in the luxury mountain lodges of the Khumbu Region. The Luxury lodges are at a standard far better than anything else available in the destination. The lodges are located in the heart of every town and provide the high quality services with landscaped gardens, comfortable lounges and warm bedrooms as well as hot showers and modern toilets.
Everest base camp luxury trek begins with a scenic and exciting flight to Lukla, from here we follow in the footsteps of great mountaineers for the walk into Mt. Everest base camp. We are now in Sherpa kingdom where you will met the friendly Sherpa people, see colorful Buddhist prayer flags, Mani walls and legendary monasteries along the way.
Since the Everest base camp luxury trek is an adventure trip, we have designed this trek with plenty of time for the necessary acclimatization. Our trekking route takes you to the prettiest Sherpa villages in the Khumbu and to Namche Bazaar the colorful and vibrant heart of Sherpa Land. We have designed our route which allows you to have the great opportunity to visit the major monasteries of the Khumbu Region at Tengboche and Dingboche. The high points of our itinerary are the trek from Luboche/Gorakshep along the Khumbu glacier to the highest base camp in the world and climb up to Kalapathar for the panoramic viewpoint of Mt. Everest, Lhotse and Nuptse.
- Experience a scenic and exciting flight to Lukla, from where we follow in the footsteps of great mountaineers for the walk into Mt. Everest base camp
- Enjoy one of the classic journeys of the world with breathtaking mountain scenery including Mt. Everest, Pumari and Ama Dablam while staying in the luxury lodges of the Khumbu Region
- Explore the Sherpa capital, Buddhist culture and monasteries of the Khumbu region at Tengboche and Dingboche
- Observe the glaciers to the highest base camp in the world
- Experience climbing up to Kalapathar for the panoramic viewpoint of Mt. Everest, Lhotse and Nuptse.
Day 01Arrival Kathmandu (1,350m):
Day 02Visit Kathmandu valley:
Day 03Fly to Lukla (2,850m), trek to Phakding (2,650m):
Day 04Trek from Phakding to Monjo (2,835m):
Day 05Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazzar (3,440m):
Day 06Namche Bazaar acclimatization day:
Day 07Trek from Namche bazzar to Tengboche (3,850m):
Day 08Visit Tengboche Monastery and trek to Pangboche ( 3,930m):
Day 09Trek from Pangboche to Dingboche (4,350m):
Day 10Acclimatization day at Dingboche:
Day 11Trek from Dingboche to Luboche (4,928m):
Day 12Trek from Luboche to GorakShep (5,200m then EBC:
Day 13Climb to Kalapathar (5,555m) and trek down to Pheriche:
Day 14Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazzar:
Day 15Trek from Namche bazzar to Phakding:
Day 16Trek from Phakding to Lukla:
Day 17Fly back to Kathmandu:
Day 18Final transfer to Airport:
- All necessary airport pick and drop.
- Hotel Malla (5 star) or similar standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu as per above program.
- Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla return trip.
- Luxury lodges during the trekking with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All necessary permits and tims card for trekking
- All the transfer from/to Airport.
- All meals (B/L/D) during the trekking period.
- Luxury Accommodation during the trekking period.
- English speaking guide and highly experienced staffs.
- Staffs food, clothing, salary and insurance.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Fare well dinner with live culture show.
- All Local / Government Taxes.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar bill and all kind of drinks.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
- Trip cost:
For the up-to-date and competitive pricing for Everest Base Camp luxury trek, Please contact us, we have attractive discount for small group of family travelling with senior citizens and kids.
If above itinerary couldn't meet your needs, we can design a tailor-made itinerary to suit your needs. It is also possible to combine with some other activities such as white water rafting and wildlife safari or Bhutan tours and Tibet tours.
Talk to Leader
Mr. Ram Kumar Adhikari