Alpine Eco Trek is very conscious about the preservation of Eco-Tourism and friendly environment. Ecotourism focuses on local cultures, wilderness adventures, personal growth and learning new ways to live on a green planet. We believe in those travel destinations where the flora, fauna, and cultural heritage are the primary attractions. Our Eco Treks and tours practice responsible for Green tourism which includes programs that minimize the adverse effects of traditional tourism on the natural environment and enhance the cultural integrity of local people. Therefore, in addition to evaluating environmental and cultural factors, plans by hospitality providers to promote recycling, energy efficiency, water re-use, and the creation of economic opportunities for local communities are some of Eco Tourism's objectives.
In numerous places, trekking groups have left littered trails and degraded forests in their wake. Against this alarming backdrop, the practice of ecologically friendly-tourism has been gaining increased momentum – both in Nepal and around the World. Our Eco Tours approach to tourism seeks not only to preserve the environment and culture of a tourist destination but also to be of benefit to the local people. By fostering environmental awareness, both among locals and Eco Trekkers and by linking tourism to social and economic development, it is possible to preserve the natural and cultural heritage of an area through the promotion of sustainable tourism. This not only enhances the positive experience of those on holiday it also helps to increase the standard of living of the local residents. Such a lot has been said about Eco-friendly trekking and tourism and no doubt a lot more will be. We can proudly say without hesitation that we have led the way in responsible Trek and tours to our beloved country.
What are the main views to Explore Ecotourism?
- I want to trek without destroying nature.
- I want to visit Nepal without harming Nepal culture.
- I want to contribute to the people of the Himalayas.
- I want Nepali children to have an education and a brighter future.
- I want to support the protection of Himalayan forest and wildlife.
- I want to make sure that local people are benefiting from our trekking.
- I want to support human rights and labor agreements.
- I want to learn about Nepal and experience how people live.
Alpine Eco Trek and Expedition Pvt. Ltd wants to make fun and a memorable holiday. As we are Eco Trekking, we would suggest our clients to trek where lodge facilities are not available and look very remote with the green hill.
What is Green Tourism
Anything you wish to call it green tourism or sustainable tourism or eco-tourism but the definition remains the same; environmental-friendly tourism that cherishes not destroys. Green or Sustainable Tourism has been described as managing tourism’s impacts on the environment, communities and the economy to make sure that the effects are positive rather than negative for the benefit of future generations. As far as we are concerned, green tourism is about creating new opportunities for tourism and encouraging the development of existing tourism enterprises with a minimum impact on wildlife and the environment. We believe that sustainable green tourism makes important sense for the long term, and taps into a growing demand for holidays that leave the smallest possible footprint on the environment and local communities.
In today’s world where concern and scientific evidence grows daily about global warming and the human race's generally harmful effects on the planet, the Green sustainable environmentally-aware tourist can only increase in number. You will need heating, lighting, food, information, transport and a whole range of services but as an environmentally conscious traveler, you can minimize the negative impact on the environment by considering different methods. As a responsible tour operator, we are aware of environmental factor and our endeavors are always to go Green. Going green is not about reducing the quality of any of our services; looking after the environment is about doing more with less.
What made Eco-Tourism successful
- We build environment and culture awareness and respect.
- We provide a positive experience for our valued visitors.
- We provide direct finical benefits for conservation.
- We buy rice, vegetables and whatever available from Local’s to support their financial issue.
- We raise sensitivity to the host country's political and social climate.
- We pack in and out ourselves: no garbage is left to pollute the environment.
- We use kerosene for cooking instead of firewood while we trek the beaten path.
- Our guides, cooks and all supporting staffs are from the areas we trek.
- We have sponsored some of the schools where we visit.
- We strongly support and fallow human rights and labor agreements.
- Our porters carry no more than 25kg. Even they carry to get more money.
- Our staff has insurance and access to health care.
- Our Guides and supporting staff are highly experienced.