Bhutan Family Holidays 7 days
Bhutan family holidays –offers a fascinating and unique experience; rich in culture, heartwarming hospitality with an abundance of activities for the entire family.
Bhutan is wonderfully unique as a country, with many treasures that make it a great place for a family holiday. The Bhutanese government’s policy of high value low impact tourism means that only a few foreigners visit the kingdom, the local people are excited to greet travelers which come and share their traditions and culture in a truly immersive experience. They are extraordinarily kind and generous to visitors, especially when you travel as a family. To make it even more appealing for families to visit Bhutan, children aged under 12 are exempt from the minimum daily tariff.
Although Bhutan is incredibly different to countries in the west, there is no overwhelming daily culture shock to contend with. There are however some minor compromises which may be required, electricity and plumbing can be erratic at times, teenagers may be especially surprised by the perceived lack of fashion or make-up choices and slower internet connection speeds (which does become less reliable the further east you head). Smokers will also have to adjust as tobacco sales are forbidden. Parents may just view these as positive reasons to visit the kingdom.
Alpine Eco Trek carefully deign your holiday to take your interests into account and work with flexible guides who accompany you throughout your trip and will modify your daily activities as needed.
Day 01Arrive at Paro / Thimpu
Day 02Thimpu / Punakha (77 kms, 3 hours)
Day 03Punakha / Wangdi
Day 04Wangdi / Gangtey / Wangdi
Day 05Wangdi / Paro
Day 07Paro Departure
- 6/7 day's full board package in Tourist standard Hotel in Bhutan
- Arrival Pick up and Departure drop from Paro Airport.
- All land transportation by luxury vehicle, depending upon group size
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the tour.
- Accommodation of Hotel during the tour
- All kind of Permit, National Park entry fee, and movement charge
- Guide and Private Vehicles will be available for sightseeing as per above Itinerary
- Escorted English speaking tour guide during the tour period as per Itinerary.
- Entrance Fees to museum and monuments.
- Bottle of mineral water during long road drive.
- Evening tea with snacks
- All hotel taxes/ service charges
- Farewell Dinner before departure.
- Alpine Eco Trek’s service charges
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes
- International and domestic Flight Ticket
- Alcoholic beverages, Bhutan visa fee & Personal nature expenses
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Before joining a tour, we recommend you to take a travel insurance which should cover cancellation, medical expenses and emergency repatriation.
Talk to Leader
Mr. Ram Kumar Adhikari