The Bhutan Cultural Tour is a unique discovery of the remote culture, traditions and architecture of ancient civilizations. Explore the grand Buddhist monasteries, adorned with flags and shrines. Enjoy a phenomenal landscape with sights such as the snowy dome of the sacred Mt. Chomolhari, known as the ‘Mountain of Goddess’. Immerse in a preserved culture and feel the genuine overwhelming friendliness of the local people. This is the perfect tour for those that are short on time, but would like to experience the gem that is Bhutan. It covers the two most popular tourist destinations in Bhutan, the capital city Thimpu and Paro. We will take a hike from Paro to the cliff edged jewel of Bhutan, the Tiger Nest Monastery (Takstang). These two glorious destinations will provide a flavor of Bhutan’s rich cultural history and customs, marvelous arts and crafts, ancient history and daily life of Bhutanese people. Alpine Eco Trek carefully plan your holiday to take your interests into account and work with flexible guides who accompany you throughout your trip and will modify your daily activities as needed.
Bhutan Cultural Tour 5 Days
Day 01Flight from Kathmandu or Bangkok to Paro Transfer to Thimphu Hotel.
Day 02Full Day Sightseeing and explore in Thimpu Valley
Day 03Drive from Thimphu to Paro via Dochu- La pass Explore in City
Day 04Full Day Sightseeing and explore in Paro Valley
Day 05Final Departure or alternatively join other program
- 4/5 day's full board package in Tourist standard Hotel in Bhutan
- Arrival Pick up and Departure drop from Paro Airport.
- All land transportation by luxury vehicle, depending upon group size
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the tour.
- Accommodation of Hotel during the tour
- All kind of Permit, National Park entry fee, and movement charge
- Guide and Private Vehicles will be available for sightseeing as per above Itinerary
- Escorted English speaking tour guide during the tour period as per Itinerary.
- Entrance Fees to museum and monuments.
- Bottle of mineral water during long road drive.
- Evening tea with snacks
- All hotel taxes/ service charges
- Farewell Dinner before departure.
- Alpine Eco Trek’s service charges
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes
- International and domestic Flight Ticket
- Alcoholic beverages, Bhutan visa fee & Personal nature expenses
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Before joining a tour, we recommend you to take a travel insurance which should cover cancellation, medical expenses and emergency repatriation.