Bhairav Kunda Trekking
Bhairav Kunda trekking, a newly explored trekking in Nepal is naturally and the culturally rich trek that offers splendid mountain views and unique cultures. The trek passes through terraced fields, alpine villages, lush forests and reaches the splendid viewpoints from where the sceneries are marvelous. Bhairav Kunda - means in Sanskrit a holy lake named after a destructive name of lord Shiva the Bhairav. The place Bhairav Kunda- Holy Lake is located to the northeast of Kathmandu and next right to Panch Pokhari and closer to Nepal -Tibet border. Bhairav Kunda trekking provides peace and tranquil trail.
Bhairav Kunda trekking commences with a scenic drive from Kathmandu and up through the hills. After 5 hours bus ride we arrive at the Bhairav Kunda trekking starting point called Jalbire. This is an ancient town full of Newari culture. We are going to spend the first night of our outdoor adventure right near the small Newari town of Jalbire.
On our Bhairav Kunda trekking, we observe the different ways of life, culture and come in contact with the people in the small village, passing through the dense forestations and meadows. The top of Bhairab Kunda offers an excellent view of the Rolwaling range, Jugal Himal range and some of the Tibetan mountains as well. On the last day of our trek, we take a bus ride back to Kathmandu from Larche.
Explore the Bhairav Kunda- Holy Lake sits to the northeast of Kathmandu and next right to Panch Pokhari and closer to Nepal -Tibet border offers amazing Himalayas vistas.
Day 01Arrive at Kathmandu Airport, meet your guide and transfer to hotel. Rest and refreshment till evening, join the welcome dinner with culture show. Over night at hotel :
Day 02Full Day Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley. Visit Pasupatinath, Bouddhanath stupa, Kathmandu Durbar square and Shoyambu Nath. Overnight at hotel :
Day 03Kathmandu (1,350m.) - Jalbire (1,000m.) drive by Bus about 4-5 hours:
Day 04Jalbire - Chanaute (1,350m.) 4hours walk:
Day 05Chanaute - Khani Gaon (2,000m.) 6hours walk:
Day 06Rest day with Local Village sightseeing:
Day 07Khanigaon - Forest Camp (3,150m.) 6-7 hours walk:
Day 08Forest Camp - Pati (3,765m.) 5 hours walk:
Day 09Pati - Bhairab Kunda (4,250m.) 3 hours walk:
Day 10Bhairab Kunda - Sherpa gaon (2,500m.) After Sunrise view 6-7 hours walk:
Day 11Sherpa Gaon - Larcha (1,500m.) and visit Hot spring (Kodari highway):
Day 12Larcha - Kathmandu drive by bus 5-6 hours. Overnight at hotel:
Day 13Free day of your own or Sightseeing/Shopping, evening join the farewell dinner with live culture show. Overnight at hotel :
Day 14Transfer to airport, fly back home:
- All Airport-hotel transfers by a private vehicle.
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in a standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Local guest houses accommodations or tented camp during trekking in the mountains.
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during trekking.
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary by private vehicles.
- All necessary staff with experienced guide and porters (one porter for two trekkers basis) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
- All necessary paper works; special trekking permits for Bhairav Kunda trekking.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking Map (Down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion).
- Travel and rescue arrangements.
- Welcome and fare well dinner in Kathmandu.
- Exclusive Medical Kit bag.
- --Our service charge and all government taxes.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar bill and all kind of drinks.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Cost: for up-to-date and competitive pricing, please contact us...
Talk to Leader
Mr. Ram Kumar Adhikari