Bardia National Park 3 Nights / 4 Days
We offer 3 nights / 4 days wildlife safari in Bardia National Park, if you have a limit of time you can do 2 nights / 3 days or if you have time you can do 4 nights / 5 days safari in Bardia national park; a abode of the royal Bengal tigers.
Bardia national park is situated in Nepalese western plain lands, east of the Karnali River, covering an area of 968 Sq.km. It is the largest and most undisturbed protected area in the Terai, home to many endangered species including tiger, wild elephant, rhinoceros, swamp deer, blackbuck, gharial crocodile, marsh mugger crocodile and Gangetic dolphin. The enchanting birds found here are Bengal florican, lesser florican, Silver-eared mesia and Sarus Crane. The national park is full of open grasslands and glades ‘making it an ideal place for game-viewing.
Bardia National Park is famous for elephant safari or jungle drive. During jungle safari or elephant safari you will come across small herds of wild elephants. You will see rhinoceros also in the park. Here you can gain an experience of your life time. While doing the jungle safari you can observe 30 different mammals, more than 250 species of birds, and varieties of reptiles and aquatic animals. For pleasurable sight-seeing you should be in Sukarmala from where you can see the panoramic view of Surkhet valley and the elongating plains of the Terai. Here you will have the opportunity of for fishing masher, a large game fish.
- Jungle/Nature Walk - Bird Watching - Fishing- Study Tour - Cultural Tour - Nature Tour - Visit to Crocodile Breeding Center - Village Tour - Cultural Programme - Boating/Canoeing Trip – etc…
- Transportation to and from Kathmandu by air or road as per Itinerary.
- All Safari Activities.
- All jungle activities
- All accommodations while safari including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Highly experienced Government licensed safari guide during the trip.
- Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide insurance and salary, national park and conservation area fees.
Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry. Tips & Gratuities.
Recommended Equipment list for Chitwan National Park Nepal.
- Walking pants
- Full - sleeves shirt
- Jumper or pile jacket
- T - shirts
- Camp shoes or Sandal
- Polypropylene/wool socks
- Light cotton socks for under wool socks
- Sun hat
- Sun block for lips
- Sun lotion
- Water bottle
- Medical & first aid kit
- Flash light
- Batteries and bulbs
- Insect Repellent
- Personal toiletries and medication which should be labeled.
Please Note: Miniskirt, tight fitting, figure-hugging clothing, such as those made with Lycra can often be offensive to locals, especially on women. If you find these items comfortable as a base layer then please pack something to wear over the top of them.
Talk to Leader
Mr. Ram Kumar Adhikari