Annapurna Luxury Lodge Trek
Annapurna Luxury Lodge trekking holiday is the ultimate way of experiencing Nepal in style while staying in the comfortable mountain lodges of the Annapurna region; they are at a standard far better than anything else available in the region. The Ker and Downey lodges provide the highest level of service whilst on trek with landscaped gardens, comfortable lounges, happy hours and bedrooms including hot showers and western toilets.
Hardly 40 kilometers north of Pokhara valley sits the most beautiful mountain range in Nepal - the Annapurnas. It was not until the mid-1950s that these majestic mountains were first explored by the outside world. Today the Annapurna Range is one of the most popular trekking destinations in the world, and with good reason - it is easily accessible from Pokhara and offers tremendous potential for scenic walks and for alpine exploration in a splendid high Himalayan setting. The mountains forming the great Annapurna Range boast no fewer than eight peaks over 7000 meters, including Annapurna South, Hinchuli, Annapurna 1 (8091 meters), Gangapurna, Annapurna III and Annapurna V. Mount Fish Tail (Macchapuchare) is surely the most beautiful mountain in this range.
The trekking trail between lodges takes you through beautiful Nepalese villages with spectacular views of the Annapurna region. This trekking is a relatively gentle walk designed for the first time trekker in the low-lying hills fringing Pokhara. It is a culturally rich journey through Gurung villages with an ever increasing build-up of mountain views. We trek for seven days through the Annapurna foothills with about four to five hours walking each day.
- Comfortable stay at 5 stars hotel with full option services
- Visit to world heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Scenic flight to Pokhara
- Explore Fish tail lodges in Pokhara
- 6 nights 7 days hike around Annapurna foothill with the deluxe lodge
- Seti River camp with 2 days rafting.
- 3 days Jungle safari in Chitwan National park (Tharu villages Resort)
- Gokarna Forest Resort with full option services
Day 01Arrive at Kathmandu Airport (1,345meters):
Day 02Kathmandu sightseeing:
Day 03Scenic flight to Pokhara:
Day 04Trek to Birethati -Sanctuary Lodge, (1,100 meters):
Day 05Trek to Ghandruk -Himalaya Lodge, (2,000 metres):
Day 06Himalaya Lodge, Ghandruk (2,000 meters):
Day 07Gurung Lodge, Majgaun (1,400 metres):
Day 08Trek to Dhampus, Basanta Lodge:
Day 09Trek to Phedi and Drive Pokhara:
Day 10Drive to Seti River Camp:
Day 11Drive to Tharu Village resort, Chitwan National park:
Day 12Full day jungle activities, overnight at lodge:
Day 13Fly to Kathmandu:
Day 14Transfer to Airport to your destination:
- Airport pick up and drop by a private coach.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley with tour guide and private coach.
- Flight fare from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
- Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Short and scenic sightseeing in Pokhara.
- Necessary trekking permits and tims card.
- Private coach drive to trekking starting point.
- 7 days trekking with a guide and necessary porters.
- Three meals a day with tea, coffee or hot chocolates.
- Best lodges run by ker and downy with full hot shower and comfortable rooms.
- Happy hour with delicious meals in every lodges.
- Private coach drive back from trek ending to Pokhara (fish-tail lodge).
- Transfer to rafting point (seti river camp).
- One night two days rafting with full board(meals, camp, happy hours, raft with guide).
- Transfer to Chitwan national park (Tharu Village resort).
- Two nights three days jungle safari trip with full board.
- Air fare from Bharatpur to Kathmandu.
- Final transfer to airport.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar bill and all kind of drinks.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
We need minimum two people to organize this luxury lodge trek but upon your request we can also organize a private trek for solo travelers. You will get a good offer if you would be able to form a group more than 6 people. Please contact us for a best and fresh price details.
Most of our clients have asked us to make a whole package including rafting and Jungle safari to enjoy the mixed adventure holiday in Nepal so that we have designed a 14 day trip to cover all the activities but if you would like to skip any activity from the above outlined itinerary then please let us know we are happy to re-design your program as per your needs and interest.
Talk to Leader
Mr. Ram Kumar Adhikari