Annapurna Ghandruk Loop Trekking
Annapurna Ghandruk loop trekking is a relatively short-lived, comfortable, aesthetic and culturally rich trek in the Annapurna region. Annapurna Ghandruk loop trekking has no issues regarding high altitude sickness. This trek offers stunning views of Mt Annapurna south, Mt Fishtail and Mt Hinchuli as well as breathtaking landscapes. You will also get to traverse the extraordinary culture, traditions, and lifestyle of the Gurung inhabitants of Ghandruk village. Annapurna Ghandruk Loop trek gives a complete introduction and insight to trekking in the Himalayan passes through the stunning foothills of Annapurna ranges, lush rhododendron forests, fascinating tiny villages and picturesque terrace farmlands.
We begin the Annapurna Ghandruk Loop trekking at the vibrant city of Pokhara. We would also like to recommend this trek for children or elderly people who would like to trek as it doesn’t require particularly long hiking days. During the trek, we will spend the nights at locally owned cozy mountain lodges. The trek guarantees breathtaking close-up views of Annapurna ranges like the Annapurna South, Hinchuli, Annapurna III, Gangapurna, Fishtail, Mardi Himal, etc…
Day 01Arrive at Kathmandu Airport (1,350m):
Day 02Rest, Shopping and packing or sightseeing of Kathmandu:
Day 03Drive or fly to Pokhara, stroll round Lakeside:
Day 04Drive to New Bridge and trek to Ghandruk, 1 hour 30 minutes drive and 4 hrs walkking:
Day 05Trek from Ghandruk to Pothana, 5 to 6 hrs walking:
Day 06Trek from Pothana to Dhampus and drive to Pokhara:
Day 07Drive or flight from Pokhara to Kathamndu:
Day 08Kathmandu free day:
Day 09Final departure:
- The entire airport picks up and drops.
- Standard hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast.
- Necessary flights from Kathmandu to Pokhara, return trips or one way.
- Annapurna Conservation fee with trekking permit.
- Tims card (trekking information management system card).
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking period.
- Accommodation (Teahouse) during the trekking period.
- English speaking guide and highly experienced staffs.
- Staffs food, clothing, salary and their insurance.
- All necessary grounded transportation.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Welcome and fare well dinner in Kathmandu host by Ram Kumar.
- Our service charges with VAT and Local / Government Taxes.
- Sightseeing or any extra activities except the above program.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar bill and all kind of drinks.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Talk to Leader
Mr. Ram Kumar Adhikari