8 Days Everest Short Trek
8 days Everest short trek is suitable for those who have slightly less time available, or who want to target a less physically demanding trek, this trek will be a brilliant choice.
Enjoy the medieval city, explore the sights of Kathmandu, the thrill of flying into Lukla at the base of the Khumbu Valley, and visit the Sherpa capital of Namche Bazaar and the twin villages of Khunde and Khumjung. We reach an altitude of 3,870m and gain a stunning up-valley view of the High Himalaya Mountains including Everest and Ama Dablam.
8 days Everest short trek is a moderate trek that also gives you an opportunity to explore the culture and lifestyle of the Sherpa people living in the Khumbu region.
- Embark on a simple and easy trek to Everest; enjoy the stunning views of the world’s highest peaks including Everest, Thamserku, Ama Dablam and many other snow-capped mountains
- Experience a great introduction to Sherpa country and its ancient culture and customs
Day 01Arrival in Kathmandu:
Day 02Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation:
Day 03Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,886m.) takes about 35 minutes:
Day 04Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m.) takes approximately five hours:
Day 05Exploration day at Namche Bazaar (3,440m.):
Day 06Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,886 m.):
Day 07Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu takes 35 minutes:
Day 08Final departure:
- Pick up and drops by private coach.
- Standard accommodation in Kathmandu on breakfast basis.
- While trekking guesthouse with Breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea, coffee etc...
- An English speaking guide for your whole trip.
- All activities as per above program.
- All tour permits and entry fees.
- All surface Transportation whole trip.
- Necessary domestic flights.
- Your travel insurance.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal clothing and equipments.
- Tips for guide and driver. (Tipping is expected).
- Trip cost:
For the up-to-date and competitive pricing for 8 days Everest short trek, Please contact us, we have an attractive discount for a small group of family travelling with senior citizens and kids.
If the above itinerary couldn't meet your needs, we can design a tailor-made itinerary to suit your needs. It is also possible to combine with some other activities such as white water rafting and wildlife safari.
Talk to Leader
Mr. Ram Kumar Adhikari