Eco Trek - Join us on Our Mission to Promote Eco Treks, Tours in Nepal!
Alpine Eco Trek is very conscious about the preservation of Eco tourism and environment, our mission is to focuses on local cultures, wilderness adventures, personal growth and learning new ways to live on green planet. We believe in those travel destinations where the flora, fauna, and cultural heritage are the primary attractions. Our Eco Treks practice responsible Green tourism which includes programs that minimize the adverse effects of traditional tourism on the natural environment and enhance the cultural integrity of local people. Therefore, in addition to evaluating environmental and cultural factors, plans by hospitality providers to promote recycling, energy efficiency, water re-use, and the creation of economic opportunities for local communities are some of Eco Tourism's objectives.
In numerous places, trekking groups have left littered trails and degraded forest in their wake. Against this alarming backdrop, the practice of ecologically friendly-tourism has been gaining increased momentum – both in Nepal and around the World. Our Eco Tours approach to tourism seeks not only to preserve the environment and culture of a tourist destination but also to be of benefit to the local People. By fostering environmental awareness, both among locals & Eco Trekkers and by linking tourism to social and economic development, it is possible to preserve the natural and cultural heritage of an area through the promotion of sustainable tourism. This not only enhances the positive experience of those on holiday it also helps to increase the standard of living of the local residents. Such a lot has been said about Eco friendly trekking and tourism and no doubt a lot more will be. We can proudly say without hesitation that we have led the way in responsible Trek and tours to our beloved country.
What are the main views to Explore Eco Treks tourism?
- I want to trek without destroying the nature.
- I want to visit Nepal without harming Nepal culture.
- I want to contribute to the people of the Himalayas.
- I want Nepali children’s to have education and a brighter future.
- I want to support the protection of Himalayan forest and wildlife.
- I want to make sure that local people are benefiting from our trekking.
- I want to support human rights and labor agreement.
- I want to learn about Nepal and experience how people live.
Alpine Eco Trek & Expedition (P.) Ltd. wants to make fun and a memorable holiday. As we are Eco Trekking since 1997, we would suggest our clients to trek where lodge facilities are not available and looks very remote with green hill.
What is Green Tourism?
Anything you wish to call it 'green tourism' or 'sustainable tourism’ or ‘eco-tourism’ but the definition remains same; environmental-friendly tourism that cherishes not destroys. Green or Sustainable Tourism has been described as “managing tourism’s impacts on the environment, communities and the economy to make sure that the effects are positive rather than negative for the benefit of future generations”. As far as we are concerned, green tourism is about creating new opportunities for tourism and encouraging the development of existing tourism enterprises with minimum impact on wildlife and the environment. We believe that sustainable green tourism makes important sense for the long term, and taps into a growing demand for holidays that leave the smallest possible 'footprint' on the environment and local communities.
In today’s world where concern and scientific evidence grows daily about global warming and the human race's generally harmful effects on the planet, the Green sustainable environmentally-aware tourist can only increase in number. You'll need heating, lighting, food, information, transport and a whole range of services but as an environmentally conscious traveler you can minimize the negative impact on environment by considering different methods. As a responsible tour operator we are aware of environmental factor and our endeavors is always to go Green. Going green is not about reducing the quality of any of our services; looking after the environment is about doing more with less.
What made Eco- Tourism successful
01. We build environment and culture awareness and respect.
02. We provide positive experience for our valuable visitors.
03. We provide direct finical benefits for conservation.
04. We buy rice, vegetables and whatever available from Local’s to support their financial issue.
05. We raise sensitivity to host countries political and social climate.
06. We pack in and out ourselves: no garbage is left to pollute the environment
07. We use kerosene for cooking instead firewood while we trek the beaten path
09. Our guides, cooks and all supporting staffs are from the areas we trek
10. We have sponsored some of school where we visit.
11. We strongly support and fallow human rights and labor agreements.
13. Our porters carry no more than 25kg. Even they carry get more money.
14. Our staff has insurance and access to health care.
15. Our Guides and supporting staffs are highly experienced